Wednesday, November 18, 2009

too much fashion and oreos

I'm just going to cut to the chase and tell everyone that I've wasted a HUGE portion of my last two days messing with Polyvore. Although it's not new to the internet, it's new to me, and it's become my new favorite way to waste time! (What? How did you guess that I've got a couple of big school projects looming in my near future?)

For anyone who doesn't know, Polyvore is a website that allows you to create outfits creatively. I would explain better but it's 3 am, and I don't want to. Just go look at the website.

Whenever I find something I like, I tend to exhaust myself with it to the point of obsession. Case in point, when I ate an entire package of Mint Double Stuff Oreos (but frozen, because they taste even better that way) last weekend...by myself. Is this behavior healthy? No. Will I do it again if I get another craving for those little cookies? Quite possibly. So I guess Polyvore has become my new Oreo.

Since I've been dreaming of cold weather, here's my cold (but stylish!) winter outfit:


And there's a lot more where that came from, so blog, I hope you're ready for some cute outfits.

No comments:

Post a Comment